Thursday 1 January 2009

PAYMENT of FEES

Paying with Cash:



    1. At the machine where it says "Cash Deposit", Click "Start Deposit"
    2. Click "English"
    3. Click "Savings"
    4. Click "034-12743-3"
    5. Check everything again and click "Proceed"
    6. Click "S2552665A"
    7. Enter your phone number
    8. Insert the cash into the slot drawer (Do not insert $2 or $5 notes)
    9. The machine will count the cash. Click "Confirm"
    10. Transaction is done. Email me to tell me.



Or Bank Transfer:
  • If you have a POSB/DBS bank account with internet banking:
    1. Transfer to POSB Savings 034-12743-3 at your computer
    2. Transaction is completed in less than 5 minuutes. Email me to tell me.
  • If you have another bank account with internet banking:
    1. Transfer to POSB Savings 034-12743-3
    2. Transaction is completed in about 3 work days only.
    3. Meanwhile, please email a screen-capture or photo of the completed transaction on the computer screen or paper receipt for verification, so that I can start work.
Or Paypal:
  • Paypal payment is available for students from out of Singapore. Please email me for enquiries.

No comments:

Post a Comment